This was the first in our series of free “Late in the day…” webinars on various aspects of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and best practice in plant protection product (PPP’s).
We will be posting copies of the presentations and a link to an edited recording of the Webinar on our YouTube Channel here in due course. Please visit back to watch again.
- Jim Orson (NIAB and the VI Board) – How to stop water running downhill?
- Sarah Jones (Dwr Cymru/Welsh Water) – PestSmart and weed wiping for rush control in grassland
- Danny Coffey (Affinity Water) - Reducing OSR herbicides in water
- Mark Buckingham (Bayer Crop Science) – Using Glyphosate successfully and responsibly for harvest management
- Jim Egan (Kings Crops) – Buffers and the Environment.
Here is the complete webinar on our YouTube Channel: